Sunday, November 6, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha

It is the 6th of November 2011, 10 Zulhijjah 1432H according to the Islamic calendar. And today is Hari Raya Aidiladha. Nothing much, woke up at 5.10 a.m. this morning for the morning prayer then sleep back again, woke up at 7 a.m. Abah and Iman (younger brother) went to the mosque, Masjid Nurussyakirin for the raya prayer. Then me and Mama are getting ready and wait for them to come home from the mosque. At about 8.30 a.m., they came home and then we're off to my paternal grandparent's house (the one in Sri Taman, two lots away from Jay's house and opposite to my teacher's house, Mdm. Petronella) After an hour or two, we're off again and went to my maternal grandparent's house this time. There's lotsa food to eat! Beef curry, mixed vegetables, honey-cooked chicken, chicken satay, and not to forget, ketupat! My favourite was the honey-cooked chicken. Yum yum!

Hmm, talking bout 6th of November, i suddenly remember that syasha's birthday is in 10 more days! She said she's gonna held a party, nah, not really a party, just a small gathering with some food to eat and some things to do with small number of friends. I like it though. Can't wait for it. I miss my friends so much. I'm not used to big parties, it makes me nervous.

About the job I'm talking about, yes, the one i got so excited about until i'm stuck in the cyber cafe waiting for the rain to stop because i don't have an umbrella. Yep, that one, there's a good news, and a bad news. The good news is; I'm hired! They accept me to work there! The bad news is; unfortunately, I have to reject the offer. After I told mama I'm gonna work there, she starts to talk about problems i'm gonna face if I work there. The salary is not bad, RM350 for a month and all I have to do is stack some products on the rack. But the thing is, I have to work 7 days a week, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. So it's like there's no Sundays for me. And mama said if I work there, first; I won't be able to go shopping or go somewhere with my family, second; i won't have time to hang out with my friends during the hollies, such as syasha's party, third; there's lots more things I won't be able to do, I can't quite explain it, but the main thing is, it's just not the right time for me to work. So I guess I'll have to wait until it's the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment