Friday, February 4, 2011

i started my day with a smile on my face.

i wake up at 8.30 this morning. i wanna sleep more because its raining and its cold. the right time to 'hibernate' haha. so, when i go downstairs, all my family members had their breakfast already. (yeah,i'm always the last one to get up in the morning XD) then, there's this show, u know.. 'just for laughs' on disney channel. man, i gotta tell u..so damn funny!! i'm laughing my head off! (calm down..my head is still here. belum t'cabut lagi.haha) 
     that's what i'm trying to say here. pagi2 lagi suda ketawa berabis.lol. and yeah, its still raining outside. after the show's over, i played dance dance revolution(DDR) with my brother.my younger brother,iman. if u don't know what's that, u can google it. then i got a B grade in Rihanna's Disturbia song. (expert level oh yeah) so, like 1 p.m. just now, i follow my mom hantar my grandma pergi sim2. my brother ikut my nenek juga. so, its me, my mom n dad only in the house. we singgah parkwell mau beli some food for dinner. and i bought a bar of cadbury chocolate!!(black forest flavored) and toblerone too!! yay. thank u mama. love yah. good times....good...times...
xoxo,
ipah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment